- Thank you to the following contributors:
- Breaking News:
- Nick – just got back from New York and finishing loose ends on projects
- April – finished the fence, working on a lathe stand now
- Jay – is back in the shop working on a painting easel
- Referenced Channels, Videos, or Websites:
- Submitted Questions:
- Brian Glendenning – I need to build some shop cabinets, but have never built plywood cabinets before. I have the tooling for all of: pocket holes, dominos, or rabbets and dadoes. Which technique should I use? Would the answer changes if I was building cabinets for the kitchen rather than my shop?
- thedanhelfgott – Are you guys involved in any local woodworking clubs or is the YouTube community your “club”?
- austin – How do you guys make money working in your shops? How do you choose projects that will make money and how do you market and sell your work? I’d love to make money with my hobby but I’m not sure how to go about it. I don’t know about marketing or sales and I don’t know what people want to buy. help!